Monday, December 8, 2014

Weekly Meal Prep

Every Sunday I prepare meals for the upcoming work week. Typically, it takes about 2 to 3 hours depending on how simple or complex (meaning how ambitious I feel) the meals are. 

This past Sunday I attended my first Vegan Cookbook Club (will post before the holiday), which required cooking, commuting, and attending the event. Therefore meal planning got pushed back until today. 

Here's a photo essay of what I made. *Bonus dry erase menu included at the bottom. This allows me to remember what's in the fridge before opening it to save energy. 
Sesame Tofu Green Salad
Pesto Tempeh Salad

Vegan Boca Chicken Salad 

More salads 




What are your meal plans for the week? 

Leave a comment and share what you're making. 

Enjoy the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment