Monday, July 27, 2009

Zojirushi Rice Cooker


Neuro Fuzzy Zojirushi

For dinner tonight, I trusted my rice cooker to help me prepare a meal in no time. Did it do the job? Why yes indeed, it did. In twenty minutes (quick cooking option), I had perfect, fluffy white rice.
I can't just have plain white rice for dinner, therefore, I made sweet and sour vegetables. The ingredients for this dish included mushrooms, snowpeas, tomatoes, vegan chicken, pineapple, onions and garlic. If you want to make the dish spicy, just add a little siracha and you're all set.

3 comments:

  1. my rice cooker is a little more primitive, but i love using it for no-thinking rice! :)

    yum - sriracha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Zojirushi, my rice consumption more than doubled after buying one. It just makes it so easy, and the results are perfect for all rice types.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a good rice cooker is sort of mandatory to me. We cook rice every day. I also like topping my rice with a seasoned mix you shake out of a bottle that has seaweed in it. :D

    ReplyDelete