Saturday, July 28, 2012

Thailand Part 2

Best Thai Food in Town

Hands down my favorite place in Thailand.  The food was soooooo good that I came back again, and again, and again.  I even ordered take-out for my return flight back to the U.S.  The owners are a husband and wife team and they were very helpful in ordering from the menu.  They made sure to cook without egg and fish sauce and made everything to order.  These photos take me back....mmmmm now I want those noodles!  I can still taste the kaffir lime, veggies, ground peanuts, and coconut milk flavor. 
Delicious!
Plate 4: Pad Thai (No Egg, No fish Sauce)


Plate 5: Veggie Curry with Greens

Plate 6: Side of Coconut Rice

Went back to Jasmine for dinner.

Plate 7: Green Curry
Spring rolls from the hotel restaurant.

Plate 8: Vegetable Spring Rolls

Dinner at Sawadee Restaurant.

Plate 9: Sweet and Sour Vegetables

Plate 10: Vegetable Stew

Back to my favorite place for some take-out.

Plate 11: More Pad Thai (You have no idea how good this was!!!)

Plate 12: Vegetable Fried Rice

Next up.....Vietnam.

No comments:

Post a Comment